Friday, August 11, 2006
• Increases search engine ranking dramatically. Search Engine would love you for making your site organically search engine optimized
• Generate free web traffic. Organic optimization builds a search-engine-friendly web pages that continually funnel targeted traffic to your site, without paying per click or competing in a bidding war at engines like Google and Overture.
• Cuts down the cost of web investment and still uses it efficiently. Organic optimization overcomes technical difficulties with search engine data retrieval methods to improve the performance and efficiency of your website.
• Enhance brand equity. Many consumers recognize that paid placements as advertisements. Organic optimization improves natural result ranking, which is viewed more objectively and builds brand equity.
• Provide a competitive advantage.Establishing premier search engine rankings gives your company a critical competitive advantage in a crowded field. Given the complexity involved with retaining dominance in this fluid technological arena, it is also not easily duplicated by competitors.