Tagged to fame OR Am I!
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Well its been a few days since, but I was waiting for somebody else to tag me:-) To my disappointment nobody did:-( So here I am following the ritual of being tagged and here are the five things which a few know about me:-
1. I am a total Foodie, still Vegetarian.
2. I love traveling, would make a great tourist, if you call me and bear my expenses.
3. I am fond of reading the comments I receive from my readers, Gimme More.
4. My Interests
- Dancing(I cannot stop myself when I hear music)
- Biking and Football(Not yet pursued, but will one day)
- Hanging around with my friends(everyone does) and making new ones
- Social work
I could have talked about my yet to come business ventures, but that needs a more serious post.
I am Tagging-
Lord Matt, so that he finds Jono soon and for all his help
Franciov, for not liking football, all his comments and his Spike
Dave White, for not being in contact from a long time
Coop, for monitoring my exercise from where he is
David Temple, Not for all his SEM and SEO Training
And Richelle, for the kind of person she is
Yes I am Tagging Six, Its my Blog I can if I want to, What say?
Life is like a cup of Tea, You sit by the window,(Non drinkers of Tea like me, can read it as Coffee, or milk or whatever)
Lift the cup and take a careless Sip,
Only to realize Somebody forgot to add sugar,
To lazy to Go for it, Struggle through the sugarless tea,
Till you Discover Sugar Crystals lying at the bottom.
That is life Shaken but not Stirred. Go ahead and Stir your Happiness.
Update: Ilker from "The Thinking Blog" ended my wait by tagging me again. He has a very interesting blog, you'll find something or the other that would amuse you. Go check it out.
Bookmark this article:-
Technorati Tags:- Tagged
Labels: Cool Bloggies